CSWIP Plant Inspection
This course is suitable for Plant operations, Plant inspection, NDT, Inspection and Quality Assuarance/Quality Control personnel with prior qualification or experience.
- Entry requirements can be found in document CSWIP 11-01: requirements for the certification of plant inspectors available at www.cswip.com.
- NDT Level II qualification (ACCP, CSWIP, PCN) in three methods (CSWIP 3.1 welding inspector, or BGAS painting inspector are acceptable as methods) or
- An ONC engineer or equivalent or
- Holds CSWIP 3.2 senior welding inspection or
- Has satisfactory pre-assessed work experience in plant inspection (section 3.6 of requirement documents).
Additional requirements and informations:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Candidate resume with experience (cv type)
- TWI CSWIP assesment form (download here)
(This can be send prior to the enrollment to us for approval and mail id firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A valid Eyesight certificate (download here)
- Proof of eligibility
- TWI enrollment form (download here)
- Course fee (please contact us)
(fee and seminar can be changeable subject to TWI, UK advice)
News & Announcements